MAG - Welder with industrial experience
Profession MAG Welder
MAG - Welder (m/f) who has passed examination and has experience working at an industrial company is wanted in the Graz area. Hiring immediately.
Field of activity
Welding of chassis components and chassis frames, visual assessment (VT) of weld seams in accordance with EN5817, welding repair using rod electrodes, smooth grinding of junctions and outlets, welding of high-quality seams that can pass inspection (RT, MT, UT, UT) by an evaluation group in accordance with EN5817.
- Several years of practical experience in MAG welding
- Experience with joining together large steel components
- Ability to read technical drawings and parts lists
- Flexibility and ability to work independently
- Readiness to work multiple shifts
- Crane certification
What we offer you
- Long-term employment at a leading company
- Punctual and accurate payment of salary
- Factory employment at an industrial plant
- Very good working atmosphere where employees are valued
Additional benefits for you
All courses, including training in forklift trucks and/or cranes (to obtain certifications), all welding tests, flange training courses, etc., can also be taken at our partner company. We will cover the costs of training!